Welcome to the Ultaire® AKP OnDemand Webinar!
We are excited to educate your team on the newest technology for RPDs. Often, traditional chrome frames can be too rigid and painful, while flexible materials can be too flimsy and unsupportive. Your patients deserve a better alternative.
Professor Brian Nattress
BChD, PhD, MRDRCS(Ed) FDSRCS(Ed) FFDTEd
Clinical Professor in Restorative Dentistry
University of Leeds School of Dentistry
Join Professor Nattress as he discusses the need for innovation in the removable partial denture (RPD) market and shares results from the pivotal REFRAME RPD Post-Market Clinical Study.
- Provide an overview of existing RPD materials and highlight the benefits of Ultaire® AKP – an innovative high-performance polymer
- Understand the impact different RPD materials have on oral health-related quality of life, patient satisfaction and appliance preference
- Review the data on RPD clasp fatigue and biofilm resistance
- Educate on how Ultaire® AKP can be leveraged to modify the standard RPD designs to fully optimise the digital workflow
- Support clinician efforts to make fact-based decisions about which RPD to prescribe
Frequently Asked Questions
Nathalie Mazur, U.K. Technical Support Manager, answers commonly asked questions about Ultaire® AKP RPDs.